Back Pain – Releasing Tension & Pain
We treat all types back pain – muscle, disc and joint-related back pain.
- Disc pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle spasm
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Back pain in pregnancy
- Back pain in teenagers and young adults
Physiotherapists are recognised as experts in the diagnosis, treatment and management of back pain. At Village Physiotherapy Clinic the combination of experience and Master’s Degree standards of training, enable us to offer the highest standard of treatment and best practice.
Your First Session:
On completion of your first session at Village Physiotherapy Clinic you can expect:
- To feel better and to move better! We use advanced hands-on treatment including soft tissue manipulation and joint mobilisations to directly alleviate your pain/stiffness from the first session.
- To understand why your back is painful (i.e. to have a ‘diagnosis’).
- To have a written exercise programme to help restore pain free movement.
- To know how to help yourself (self-management) – e.g. avoiding sitting or driving if appropriate to allow pain-sensitised tissues to settle.
- To have a guideline of when you can safely return to your sport/activity of choice i.e. Golf/football etc.
- To be informed if we feel we need to liaise with your GP for onward referral for further investigations e.g. MRI or to see a hospital consultant.
- To learn how you may reduce your risk of back pain into the future.
To make an appointment, call 061 395311 or email email@example.com