Neck & Lower Back Pain
An example of some common back and neck conditions treated include
- Adolescent back pain resulting from a sporting injury or a growth spurt.
- Ante natal and post natal back pain.
- Disc Bulges
- Facet Joint Sprain
- Lower back pain from arthritic or degenerative changes to the spine.
- Lumbar Disc Injury
- Muscular Strain
- Posture related lower back pain
- Sacroiliac Joint (Pelvic) Dysfunction
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Stenosis
- Spondylolisthesis / Spondylolysis
- Trapped nerve pain/radiculopathy
- Whiplash type injury to the lower back
- Wry neck/Acute locked facet joint