Get FREE Expert Advice
Our team of expert physiotherapists offers a free consultation to assess your pain, injury and current treatment plan. We’ll help you identify the necessary actions to speed up your recovery and get back to enjoying life as soon as possible.
Our Free Physio Consultation is Perfect for Anybody Who:
- Has an injury but hasn’t received any treatment yet
- Is suffering from pain but isn’t sure what is causing it or how to fix it
- Has been taking medication to treat their pain and other symptoms but hasn’t treated the underlying cause of the symptoms
- Has been to physios, chiropractors and other specialists but wants a second opinion on their injury and/or treatment plan
- For anyone who has had bad experiences with various treatments in the past and needs reassurance that physiotherapy is going to help them to recover.
If you’re fed up taking painkillers, medication and visiting your GP thanks to the same old injury or you are unsure about your current treatment plan and want an expert second opinion from one of our Physiotherapists, book your Free Consultation now to speed up your recovery and get back to living a normal life as soon as possible.
In this Free Consultation with one of our Physiotherapists we will:
- Talk with you about your pain or injury
- Review your current treatment plan (if you have one)
- Give advice on what is (likely to be) aggravating your injury
- Explain effective treatment options that will help speed up your recovery
- Propose what steps you should consider to improve your recovery.
After this free consultation, should you like what we have to say and decide to go ahead with a full assessment and the proposed treatment plan, there will be time allocated on the day to get you started.
Enter your details Above to schedule your free consultation
I had a pretty bad injury abroad but went to Niall as soon as I got home and things couldn’t have gone better. He put me at ease immediately, answered ever question (and there were a lot of them), and just really reassured me about everything. Even after I was well enough to travel back, he has kept in touch, checking in on my progress and is (still!) answering all of my questions. Couldn’t rate him highly enough. Thanks Niall!